Friday, July 31, 2009

B.E.S.T. Treasury


WhimsyBeading created a treasury based on Bluegrass Etsy Street Team members and included my Green with Envy bracelet. The treasury, "It ain't easy being green (BEST)" is a plethora of shades of green.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=73626

I'm still waiting to hear about the FMG and Use the Muse results. I submitted some pieces to "Creative Jewelry" for publication but didn't get in. There's always next year, so I'll work on something for that. In the meantime, I'm working on a custom order for my mom with some shells that she picked up along the beach on the Outer Banks last year. I also need to order some Lapis for a custom necklace for a friend.

The last week hasn't been a fun one for me and I've made some decisions that I'm not quite ready to go public with yet. Let's just say one door closes and another opens.

No comments: