Monday, January 11, 2010

Prepping for Market

I spent most of yesterday, on the couch, beading and watching tv. I've been working on pieces for my wholesale catalog and Ky Crafted at the Market in March. It's my first year at the Market and I'm rather nervous. Two days are wholesale and only open to those who can do wholesale purchasing. The last two days are open to the public for retail. The wholesale, of course, will be items that are ordered for me to fill later, but I need to work on the actual printed items to pass out to those buyers. I also need to make sure that I have enough inventory for the retail days. Eep.

I've put together some new earring designs that I can put in the catalog, as well as some new necklace and earring pieces that qualify. Since I'm juried in as a beadweaver, the primary make-up of my pieces for the Market must be beadwoven. It's actually a good study for me in creating new designs and experimenting with color.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Hi jama, ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Advertising Team for Promotion & Marketing .I too have submitted my blog in it & getting a good response from it . Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

便秘 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Nice design which you have prepared for market.http://www.g3jewelry.com/ also got many new design which are available for shopping.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.