Monday, March 9, 2009

March Voting is Open!

The entries for the challenge are in! They are as always simply beautiful, creative and amazing! Etsy Beadweavers took the time and have the talent to create these inspiring challenge pieces! Tiny little beads and a needle and thread along with incredible patience bring these selections to you to vote and choose your favourite.

You can click on the item in the text list below the mosaic on the blog which links to the Etsy Shop listing of each entrant where you will see more detail of each piece! (I'm # 21!) Be sure to visit the EBW team blog today through the 15th to vote!

Also, I finished my KY Crafted application for this year on Saturday. I delivery my pieces for jurying in May.

2 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Go Beadweavers. Such lovely creations. Going to be hard to vote again.

Dawn N said...

I voted but it was hard. Everyone is so talented.