Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Treasury and Work

The fab facesarefunny from the Bluegrass Etsy Street Team put together another great treasury, this time called Tangled Up in Blue (I love Bob Dylan!). She was nice enough to feature my Wrapped in Blue glass time bracelet! Go give it some love.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=48136

I've also been hot gluing away on my Kentucky Derby hats and have been enjoying it immensely. I've finished 6 and have another 9 coming in to work on. If anyone out there is interested, message me through here or Facebook about ordering a custom one. I'll be posting pics of the completed ones soon and am thinking about listing them on Etsy. I've got two private showings in April that I'll be traveling and taking the hats to (Girls Night Out in Louisville & Wine Tasting in Richmond), but they're on display here in the gallery, as well.

I've also finished up my Time Travel entry for the Etsy Beadweavers April challenge. I've got it photographed, but haven't had time to crop, etc. I'll have it up before the end of the week. In the meantime, here's a few pics of it in progress to wet your whistle!

1 comment:

BeadsForever said...

You are busy! Can't wait to see your challenge entry.