Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thanks for the Ego Boost

I just got my newsletter from Fire Mountain Gems with an update about the 2009 Design Competition. While I haven't gotten my entries in yet for this year (although the app is done), FMG has updated their website with the 2008 finalists. Over the last three years, I've had two pieces make finals each year, been included in their Comprehensive & Best Sellers catalogs & in an ad campaign (featured to the left). I needed this ego boost today as I've been thinking about reapplying for a guild here locally.

http://tinyurl.com/cbdzwc

3 comments:

Bea said...

Oooooooo.... that's yummy!

Turquoise and Coral, Coral and Turquoise -- that's like getting chocolate in my peanut butter, and peanut butter in my chocolate...,

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Really cool, Jama. Keep up the good work.

SarahKelley said...

That's awesome Jama! Now I'll have to check every new ad to see if it's yours!