Thursday, March 19, 2009

The waiting continues



I finished my application for the FMG contest today. I'm entering three pieces - one in the cabochon/turquoise category, one in the earrings/cabochon category and another in the seed & bugle beads category. I've had two finished for a while and am entering them on a whim, but designed the third just for the competition. More waiting.

In the meantime, I've put the flowers aside until I can get to Michaels in Elizabethrown this weekend to pick up some tulle and silk flowers. I'm considering doing some cloches as well as the typical sun/straw hat, if I can find something that fits with what I want to do. In the meantime, I'm going to bead a band of galloping horses for one of the hats. Have I mentioned that I love the Derby?

3 comments:

Melody Marie Murray said...

Your entries are amazing!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Wow Jama, you have been one busy lady. Lovely entries. Good luck in the contests.

Lori said...

You can really do some stunning work!