Saturday, September 13, 2008

Featured again!

I just found out this morning that I'm the featured member this week on the Bluegrass Etsy Street Team's website. My Google alerts just happened to pick it up, so I was really surprised. Thanks so much to Robin & Corinne for the warm welcome and support. I'm so glad that I've gotten involved in Etsy and the teams. It feels good to be part of a group. If you don't belong to a street team and sell on Etsy, consider it. It's a good promotion tool for one, but if you find a good group, the people on there can be invaluable to you. I've found support through Etsy Beadweavers, Team Bluegrass and my Beadchat group at Yahoo. Thanks to all of you!

And don't forget to vote for the Mark of Great Art and the Etsy-Beadweavers September Challenge!

5 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

That is really cool, Jama. Yes, we all need a support system and since I joined the Etsy Beadweaver's team, I have grown a lot in both my beading and my Etsy site. I would totally recommend joining either a team or a group of some sort as a support team. We can always use cheer leaders on our side.

Melody Marie Murray said...

This is awesome! Congratulations on the feature!

SarahKelley said...

Congrats on the deature and I love your Maker's Mark entry!

Susan Clinkscales said...

Very cool, Jama!! Congrats on the features! :)

Jama said...

Thanks so much, ladies!