Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NYC!


The list of the smaller exhibits for The Mark of Great Art project was mailed out to the participating artists yesterday. I found out that both of mine are going to New York City. I'm just giddy thinking about my pieces being in an opening in NYC. When I was younger, I dreamed of living in a loft apartment in Greenwich, working in a gallery. I finally made it to NYC last year and am completely enamored with the city.

I'm so excited! I'd love to make it to the opening, but I'm pretty sure there's no way I could afford it. The cheapest tix I saw yesterday were in the $350 range, not including possible hotel rooms. A girl can dream!

There's still three days to vote for your favorite pieces in the exhibit, as well!

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

I knew there was one of your posts that I forgot to comment on. Figures it would be the most recent. That is really great that our pieces are going to be exhibited in NYC. Too bad the tickets cost so much now-a-days.