Saturday, February 28, 2009

Treasury Time

CrochetbyMommaJ included me in her fabulous treasury "Green With Envy." My bracelet, also titled "Green With Envy" is included. Apropos? I think so.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=42617

And, like I needed more beads (wait, I always need more beads!), I ordered some cute lucite flowers from GroovyChickSupplies on Etsy.

I need to take some better pix of my entry for the February Art Bead Scene Challenge for my Etsy store, but I'm waiting to do that setup when I have a few more things made. The Feb challenge revolved around Klimt's painting "The Kiss." I bought one of HumbleBeads' awesome 6-holed spacer beads designed around the piece and then designed a cuff around it in two-drop peyote.
I'm also working on a piece using some strawberry quarts rondelles that I've had for years. A sneak peak...

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Lovely treasury and great work.