Saturday, April 11, 2009

Glass, Glitter & Glaze

Robin from facesarefunny is doing a bang up job of catching treasuries for the Bluegrass Etsy Street Team. The latest, The Old Bald Cheater and 11 more b&w greats from the Bluegrass Etsy Street Team, features one of my glass tile pendants. Thanks, Robin! Go give the treasury some love!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=50046

Speaking of glass tiles, I spent much of yesterday glazing some decorative paper onto some new rounds for some bracelets, earrings and rings. I was covered in Diamond Glaze and glitter for a while, but it was worth it. Today's project entails a few more coats of Diamond Glaze and some sanding.

I also ordered some beads for the new EBW challenge for May, Hollywood Red Carpet Creations. It's been a while since I've ordered beads for a specific challenge. I've been trying to use up leftover beads from old projects, but I couldn't resist getting some Swarovski for this challenge. Ideas abound!

There's still time to vote for your favorite entry in the April EBW Team Challenge, Time Machine. Voting is open until the 15th of this month! Go! Vote!

1 comment:

Lori said...

That's great I've inspired you Jama! Thank you! I'd love to see what you whip up. :D