Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Treasury Time Again

Paula at intothewoods1 has included one of my beaded ornaments in her treasury, "Surf's Up! Gnarly Hues, man." Thanks, Paula!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=55204

I haven't had time to work on my entry for the EBW challenge. I'm supposed to be working on the Chamber's website and need to get in that frame of mind. I'd like to have a good portion of it done before starting work at the library next week.

I also need to get my things together for the jury process at Kentucky Crafted. Is the 5th time a charm? I hope so. I hate rejection.

Speaking of rejection, I didn't make it into Bead Dreams this year. I'm planning on doing a piece just for the show next year, like I did in 2008. In my copious amounts of spare time :)

No comments: