Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back in Black

I just found my Onyx earrings in this beautiful treasury created by FleurDeIrk who happens to be another great Etsy Beadweaver! (Don't forget, you still have time to VOTE!)

BLACK and elegant

I've been working on web updates for my mom's business this week, which means I've been coding and doing computer geek stuff and not getting to bead. I thought I'd enjoy the break, but it's killing me! I have ideas for my Snow Queen project, as well as my mom's Christmas present and I still have 3 dozen ornaments I need to bead. Not to mention the fact that I really need to decorate the store for Christmas, despite the fact that I don't decorate my home until after Thanksgiving. All of that topped off with the cold from Hades that kept me from doing a show over the weekend and I'm just one big pile of nerves. Woo-hoo!

Ahem.

Pay no attention to the crazy lady drooling over her beads and waiting for her next shipment of sparklies to come in.

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Can't wait to see pictures of your ornaments.