Friday, November 14, 2008

Back to Beading?

I'm so close to being done with Mom's computer changes that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunately, the sites I have left to move all have coding changes. I'm a nerd, but I'd rather be beading.

I think I need that on a bumper sticker.

My Google Alerts found this today: http://gem-beaded-jewelry.blogspot.com/2008/11/beaded-jewelry-by-jama-watts.html. I'm rather flattered at the nod, since Zoya featured me in her newsletter a few months ago. I didn't know she was going to post it in her blog later on. Fun. Thanks, Zoya!

The Alerts feature at Google has been helpful in catching items that might have gone unnoticed. The other day, it found a link to my blog regarding an update to my HGTV appearance. The internet can be a fabulous thing sometimes.

I promise to post pictures of the beaded ornaments next week. AFTER I get this website stuff done and off my desk.

2 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Really cool interview. Isn't Google Alert wonderful. Of course, you have to sift through what it sends you but it is worth it.

Zoya Gutina said...

You deserved that, dear Jama! I wanted more people to know your beadart! :)