Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finding Myself

I'm always floored and thankful when I find my work mentioned by other people. My Google Reader found the following:

Carrie's Place: My Inspiration


What a way to start out my morning. I only hope the warm fuzzies can carry over - I fear I'm coming down with a killer cold. I had a migraine for most of the day yesterday, ended up in bed around 7:30 and was out before 8. I was a big dizzy this morning getting ready, but once I came downstairs & opened the gallery, the nausea has hit me like a freight train. I have a festival in Somerset this weekend, but if I feel like this, there's no way I'll be able to drive back & forth to do it. I think Mom's got it, as well, and that's why co-worker in my booth on Saturday. What a pair we'd make!

I'm going to tough it out for a bit and work on some ornaments, but I've a feeling I'll be in bed within the next few hours. Booooooo.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You are most welcome Jama. As I said in my blog, people like you really inspire me. Your Bead Dream piece is just stunning. :)