Thursday, October 2, 2008

Feature & St. James!!!!


The lovely and talented Zoya Gutina featured me in her September newsletter. Thank you SO much, Zoya.

St. James Court is this weekend and I've started to freak out even more. I told my friend Anne that I'm afraid they're going to tell me it was all a mistake when I get there & I actually didn't get juried in! There are around 750 juried artists & craftsmen from across the US at this show & it's repeatedly ranked in the top 10 shows for the US. It's scary & exciting!


I've also listed my challenge entry for the Etsy Beadweavers October Challenge "Animal Instincts." I actually finished this piece a few weeks ago for the challenge, but wasn't sure that I'd enter it and planned on doing another piece. With all of the festivals, etc. going on here, I didn't get a chance to finish my scarab piece, so the "Zebra of a Different Color" is my entry. Im pretty happy with it's funky dye job. Gives me ideas for my own head!

Please visit http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/ to vote on the October challenge from October 9th until the 15th and see the beadweaver team members amazing works of art!

5 comments:

Melody Marie Murray said...

Good luck at St. James Court! I'm sure that you will fit right in. No mistakes about it, you are very talented and they were right to pick you!

SarahKelley said...

What an exciting show opportunity! Hope it goes brilliantly for you!

KimberlyRies said...

Hey Jama, way to go on the invite to St. James. That is quite an honor. I hope you do well!!

Kim
http://kimberlyries.blogspot.com

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Your bracelet is cool. Hope you make lots of sales at the show. Don't worry, it is for real. LOL

Jama said...

Thanks so much, ladies! It's been going well. I sold a necklace yesterday that I wish I'd gotten a pic of - a beaded garden for the neck. The best part - it was to another beader, so I know it will be treasured. Booth fee has been made back, so the next two days are profit!!!