Thursday, October 23, 2008

White Girl Rapping

Ok ok... so it's wrapping, but still...

A lady that I've met on several occasions brought me two neat stones from Alaska to wrap in sterling wire. I'm pretty pleased with the results, especially since I hadn't wrapped a stone in a while. They're simple wraps, but I didn't want to take away from the stones themselves.




I also finished the log cabin quilt patch ornament for the Marion County Homemakers. The ornament is on its way to Frankfort, to the Thomas Clark museum where it will hang on the Christmas tree there. Our community is currently working on its quilt trail and I've been honored to be a part of it. I feel like I haven't done much, but I have helped approve patterns, lay things out & pick color schemes.


Lastly, I mended a purse for a friend, beading along a broken strap. Pretty happy with the results, I am. (says Yoda....)

More tomorrow about meeting the fabulous Annie Howes!

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Jama, you have been one busy lady. Cool stuff. I think the wire wrapping is just right.